Monday, March 7, 2011

Kids Are Quick

Sometimes we have to laugh.. 

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

TEACHER:  Maria, go to the map and find   North  America.. 
MARIA:     Here it  is. 
TEACHER: Correct.  Now class, who discovered   America? 
CLASS:     Maria. 

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

TEACHER:   John,  why are you doing your math multiplication on  the floor? 
JOHN:     You told me to do it  without using tables. 

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

TEACHER:  Glenn, how do you spell  'crocodile?' 
GLENN:    K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L 
TEACHER:  No,  that's wrong 
GLENN:    Maybe it is wrong, but you  asked me how I spell it.  

(I  Love this kid) 

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ 

TEACHER:  Donald, what is the chemical formula for  water? 
DONALD:    H I J K L M N O. 
TEACHER: What are you talking  about? 
DONALD:    Yesterday you said it's H to O.   

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ 

TEACHER:   Winnie, name one important thing we have  today that we didn't have ten years  ago. 
WINNIE:     Me! 

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ 

TEACHER:   Glen, why do you always get so  dirty? 
GLEN:     Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you  are.   

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ 

TEACHER:  Millie, give me a sentence starting  with ' I. ' 
MILLIE:      I  is.. 
TEACHER:  No, Millie..... Always say, 'I  am..' 
MILLIE:    All right....  'I am  the ninth letter of the alphabet.'   

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

TEACHER:  George Washington not only chopped down  his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father  didn't punish him? 
LOUIS:   Because George still had the axe in his  hand..   

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ 

TEACHER:  Now,  Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers  before eating? 
SIMON:      No sir, I don't have to, my  Mom is a good cook.   

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ 

TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the  same as your brother's. Did you copy his? 
CLYDE:    No, sir. It's the same dog.   

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who  keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? 
HAROLD:  A teacher 

_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ 

just for laugh.. 
so.... the conclusion is.... don't play2 with kids.. hehe... 


1 comment:

  1. yg last skali tu mmg sgt kuang ajaq. haha

    ReplyDelete